Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Blackboard Jungle - I Like It a Lot (1992) [320 MP3 192 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/648499
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Blackboard Jungle - I Like It a Lot is one of the best albums, released in 1992. The genre of the album is not surprising - Sleaze Rock, Hard rock, Glam metal, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 192 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://no

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

1 - Chicago
2 - Everybody Talk About
3 - Forever (You and I)
4 - An Old Friend
5 - Generation
6 - This Time Last Release year...;br /> 7 - I like it alot
8 - Paint You a Picture
9 - Prettiest ones
10 - Teach ourselves to Fly
11 - River of Love
12 - California
13 - Artist...troduction - Car i can't Drive
14 - Shade Of Fall
15 - Villa Carrena
16 - Slave
17 - Hope And Water (live)
18 - I Like it alot (live)
19 - Car I Can't Drive (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment