DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/648914
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The Buddy System - The Buddy System is one of the best albums, released in 1988. The genre of the album is not surprising - Hard rock, AOR, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://-
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
01 No Time
02 Into The Rain
03 Beautiful People
04 Don't Just Stand There
05 Never Mind
06 Go Back To Hollywood
07 I've Seen Enough
08 What's A Girl To Do
09 Everything That He Wants
Info: This group was supposed to become huge. This album is produced flawlessly as far as my tastes are concerned. Complete with live, natural, full-bodied ambient sounds --As if they were playing in your living room. The songs melodies, harmonies, riffs and rhythms are pure, edgy and honest. I guess I should compare them to other bands of greater stature...but I honestly believe they deserve better.
No comments:
Post a Comment