Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Kenny Wayne Shepherd - How I Go [Special Edition] (2011) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/651072
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kenny Wayne Shepherd - How I Go [Special Edition] is one of the best albums, released in 2011. The genre of the album is not surprising - Blues-rock, Hard rock, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://www.discogs.com/Kenny-Wayne-Shepherd-Artist...e-How-I-Go/release/3332297

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

1 Never Lookin' Back
2 Come On Over
3 Yer Blues
4 Show Me The Way Back Home
5 Cold
6 Oh, Pretty Woman
7 Anywhere The Wind Blows
8 Dark Side Of Love
9 Heat Of The Sun
10 Round And Round
11 The Wire
12 Who's Gonna Catch You Now
13 Backwater Blues
14 Strut
15 Butterfly
16 Cryin' Shame
17 Baby The Rain Must Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment