Sunday, October 9, 2016

DOWNLOAD Michael O'Brien - Michael O'Brien (1990) [320 MP3 VBR 320 kbit/s] rar zip






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/648727
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Michael O'Brien - Michael O'Brien is one of the best albums, released in 1990. The genre of the album is not surprising - AOR, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 VBR 320 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.

If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
http://-

List of songs/tracklist included in the album:

1. Here We Go 2. Matter Of Time 3. I'm Over You 4. I Believe 5. Hold Your Head Up (Argent Cover) 6. Today Is The Day 7. Wait For You 8. Why 9. I Know 10. Everything To Me 11. I Never Let You Go (Bonus Track) 12.Let It Be (The Beatles Cover) (Bonus Track) 13.Come What May (Feat. Philomena McGovern) (Bonus Track) Artist : Michael O'Brien Origin... USA Release : Michael O'Brien Release year... 1990 Music style... Hard Rock File Type : mp3 VBR Info: Bautiful mix of AOR and melodic hardrock album, it doesnt strike you on first listen but hang with it for a while to really appreciate the potential of this baby!.check it out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment