DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/649678
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nunslaughter - The Devils Congeries Vol. 1 (Compilation) is one of the best albums, released in 2013. The genre of the album is not surprising - Death metal, The best audio rip (CD and Vinyl) is in MP3 128 kbit/s and you can download it as RAR or ZIP file format. The album is recorded in United States and the lyrics language is English.
If you like the album and you can purchase it from your country, please visit the official website of the band:
https://www.facebook.com/NunSlaughter
List of songs/tracklist included in the album:
CD 1: 1. I.N.R.I. 2. Power Of Darkness 3. Sacrifice (Sacrifice Cover) 4. Emperor In Hell 5. Demons Gate 6. Bring Me The Head Of God 7. If The Dead Could Speak 8. Devil Metal 9. Black Beast 10. Church Bizarre 11. Midnight Mass 12. Resurrection 13. It Is I 14. Poisoned Priest 15. Fire 16. Obsessed With The Visions Of A Satanic Priest 17. Atheist Ways 18. The Fucking Witch 19. She Lives By Night 20. NunSlaughter 21. I Am Death 22. NunSlaughter 23. Hells Unholy Fire 24. Killed By The Cross 25. Burn In Hell 26. Hells Unholy Fire 27. Death By The Dead 28. Killed By The Cross 29. I Am Death CD 2: 30. Face Of Evil 31. Emperor In Hell 32. Daed Plague 33. Midnight Hell 34. Killed By The Cross 35. I.N.R.I. 36. Fire 37. Power Of Darkness 38. Blood For Blood 39. The Fucking Witch 40. I Am Death 41. Death By the Dead 42. It Is I 43. Altar Of The Dead 44. Athiest Ways 45. Reign In Blood (Slayer Cover) 46. In The Graveyard 47. Obsessed With The Visions Of A Satanic Priest 48. Burn In Hell 49. Burning Away 50. Nunslaughter 51. Satanic 52. Black Horn Of The Ram 53. Piranha (Exodus Cover) 54. Hellchild (Venom Cover) 55. Ritual Of Darkness 56. Devil Metal 57. Church Bizarre 58. Poisoned Priest
No comments:
Post a Comment